Passive Fire Protection
Fireus Fire Pillows are used to create temporary or permanent fire barriers in walls and floor/ceiling structures.
- Fire rating up to 4 hours.
- Simple to install, remove and replace - can be re-used with confidence.
- Maintenance free.
- Contain no respirable fibres.
- Unaffected by moisture, condensation and frost.
Suitable for fitting to:
- Concrete, masonry, porous concrete wall constructions.
- Concrete floor constructions
- Large: 330mm x 200mm x 45mm
- Small: 330mm x 200mm x 25mm
- Sausage: 330mm x 50mm x 20mm
* Size may vary slightly but volume of material remains constant
Tested to BS476 Part 20:1987 and other International Standards.
Health and Safety
According to 91/155/EEC Revision No.1.
A comprehensive design, advice and support service is offered to architects, specifiers and contractors ensuring trouble free installation.