Passive Fire Protection
Fire Stop Block
Safire® Fire Stop Block is a unique, compressible and fully intumescent alternative to fire pillows.
The Fire Stop Block can be supplied in lengths up to 1 metre and is easily cut to size on site. This ensures maximum flexibility and obviates waste.
The material can be installed within and around various electrical penetrations and provides up to 2 hours fire resistance.
- 2 hour fire rated
- easily cut to length
- other pre-cut sizes available
- red coating for easy recognition
- easy to add and remove
- square edges easy to stack
- no overlapping required
- can be installed from one side
- 150mm length can provide a clean wall solution
- compressible material for easy installation
Compressible fully intumescent firestop seal for service penetration openings.
30mm x 150mm x 1000mm
150mm x 50mm = 0.3 lengths
100mm x 100mm = 0.3 - 0.4 lengths
150mm x 150mm = 0.75 - 0.9 lengths
Tested to BS EN 1363-1:1999 for upto 120 mins.
Test Report No. IF011059 Chiltern Int. Fire
- EI120 on upto 100mm x 100mm PVC trunking
- EI120 on upto 150mm x 150mm steel trunking
- EI120 on Cable Basket and various cable types