Passive Fire Protection
PVC Ventilation Duct Fire Sleeves
- Vent Duct Cuffs and Fire Duct Cuffs
- Restores and maintains the fire protection of walls and floors for up to 120 minutes.
- Sleeve/cuff fits in seconds.
- No mastic, screws or support required.
- Penetrations do not require “boarding out”.
- Sleeves/cuffs allow ducting to run tightly against the ceiling or soffit.
- Sleeves/cuffs can be fitted from one side of the wall or floor.
- Sleeves/cuffs provides an effective acoustic barrier between duct and wall or floor.
- Available to fit all popular duct sizes.
- Tested both vertically and horizontally through a wide range of wall and floor constructions.
Fireus Ventilation Duct Sleeves or Cuffs have been developed to provide maximum protection for holes created by the introduction of the most popular sizes of PVC ducting with minimal installation time. In a fire situation, the cuff expands internally to crush the duct and create an effective barrier against both heat and flames. Unlike other “intumescent” materials the Fireus Duct Cuffs do not need additional support and will only expand inwards.
Fireus Duct Sleeves/Cuffs are available for all popular sizes of PVC ducting including both rectangular and circular systems.
Fireus Ventilation Duct Sleeves/Cuffs are available to suit vent/duct size:
- 110mm x 54mm
- 150mm x 70mm
- 204mm x 60mm
- 234mm x 29mm
- 308mm x 29mm
Fireus Duct Fire Sleeves/Cuffs have been tested and third party assessed for the following 120 minute constructions:
- Walls Plasterboard Partitions
- Mineral wool Systems (circular sleeves only)
- Floors Blockwork
Global Assessment Number - Chilt/03187 Revision D